Thursday 15 January 2015

Hello World!

Another generic title, another new blog, another new year. It has been years since I last wrote anything on any blog, and this is my third or fourth blog over the past few years. 2015 is a great start for me to start life anew, and I do hope that I'm committed enough to actually write something here every fortnight when there is something interesting to write.

I'll be featuring and writing about places, food, and my ultimate love - cars; especially on car care, modifications, and DIY improvements.

Why the name "Reveries of an Undergraduate"? Firstly, I am still an undergraduate in a local university, and the word "reverie", according to Google (I do not have a dictionary, and I couldn't be bothered to buy or find one), reverie rɛv(ə)ri/, a state of being pleasantly lost in one's thoughts; a daydream. So, here you go. A state of being pleasantly lost in a thoughts of an undergraduate, that's me!

My previous blog was deleted due to unforseen circumstances, and the posts in that blog reminds me of memories that I rather erase or fade away. So, here I am, writing once again, and I hope all of you are entertained and gain knowledge from posts of mine.. 



No comments:

Post a Comment